18 September 2012
Pilot Joe + Wendy
This year I got both Wendy & Zhiyi flight experience voucher to let them feel being a pilot ! and it took both of them until nearly the expiry date in Sep before they finally booked their pilot appointment. Im only happy that they didnt misplace the voucher COZ it's very expensive lol!
Wendy went on SAt with Jiewen, Dad and mum as passengers.
While We went on Sun (smiles).
Here's a pic taken with the Real license pilot before we enter the simulator.
I managed to peep at Zhiyi when he flew, his last destination to HongKong, OMG ~ personally I would have hate to land in HK if I were a pilot. everything is so cramp up, so stressful !
and after 45mintues of flying, we took a family photo "inside" the plane.
and then we went to downstairs oldies kopitiam at level 1 for a cup of sugarcane juice. oh ya, 三轮车跑得快。。。上面坐着翔和宽。哈哈哈
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment