18 September 2012

LUCKY me*

August seems to be a Very very lucky month for me. I won the 3rd prize in Safety poster design, then I spend $9 to participate in Kit Kat promotion which I thought the probability of winning is very high since Nestle is giving 4 SAMSUNG NOTE per week (refer below leaflet)
and guess what? Like a dream, I WON ! I won ! samsung note - empty phone on market is selling for ard S$800? keke. I collected my prize with bro, XUeyan and Yuxiang and Yuxiang as my model posing with my new HP!
And then...I received another news that I was awarded the Best safety employee of the year. haha... and the prize? $50 cash voucher & a trophy.
well, all these are really bonus to me. But I do believe strongly that these happened for a reason and I should continue doing GOOD deeds !

No comments:

Post a Comment